Melissa Kaylene: Living Locally: ChocolateFest
Image Map

Friday, January 10, 2014

Living Locally: ChocolateFest


I'm so excited to attend something so sweet! The 9th annual ChocolateFest is coming to the Convention Center January 24th-26th and is one of the largest gatherings of chocolatiers in the country! Over 80 chocolate and chocolate-related vendors will have samples and sales of some of the best chocolate around, all benefiting the World's Forestry Center's Forest Education Programs.


The opening night on Friday will be a 21 and older event from 6-9:30 and will include live music from Patrick Lamb, drink specials, raffle prizes, and free wine glasses to the first 500 attendees.


Also throughout the weekend there will be live cooking demonstrations where you can taste the delectable creations from the chefs, presentations including how to make chocolate and pairing possibilities for food, wine, chocolate, and even beer.


I'll be there for the Premiere Friday Party with my friends for a much needed girl's night out! What could be better than drinks and chocolate followed by a night on the town?

For more information check out their website http://www.chocolatefest.org 

*All Photos Credited to Anne Adams Photography
~Melissa
I was provided with tickets to Friday's event in exchange for a review. All opinions are as always 100% my own. If you are interested in having me write a promotion and review of your event, please contact me at melisakaylene@gmail.com 

2 comments:

  1. I wish I were closer. I would love to go to a Chocolate Fest! Stopping by from the Lovin' the Weekend Hop.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the reminder. I've seen this advertised a few years and haven't gotten around to going. I might need to check it out this year. :) Hope you can come visit at www.curvesandacamera.com

    ReplyDelete