Melissa Kaylene: America's Largest Christmas Bazaar
Image Map

Friday, November 22, 2013

America's Largest Christmas Bazaar

 
 
(Source)

 
Guess what?? Christmas is coming! One thing I really love about Christmas is all of the holiday shows, events and bazaars.
 
If you love any of those things and are in the Portland area the next two weekends there is a really fun Christmas Bazaar at the Expo center, in fact its America's Largest Christmas Bazaar! There is 1,000 booths filled with all kinds of holiday gifts so you can start (or finish!) your Christmas shopping for everyone.
 
450 of those booths are dedicated to local artisans in their "Artisan's Alley's" which have all local  handmade treasures to find. I don't know about you but I adore receiving one of a kinds gifts - they are so much more meaningful that way.  
 
Every year I snag one of my best friends and make a girl's shopping trip out of it....be prepared to be there all afternoon! There is just SO much stuff to look at, as well as tasty treats to sample and buy. I'll be taking lots of photos of our mega shopping trip this year to share with you. :)


 
 
 November 29th, and 30th, as well as December 1st, 6th, 7th, and 8th.
 
Admission is $7.00 for adults, $6.50 for seniors 65 and older, and children ages 12-17 are $3.00,
 
under 12 are free.
 
Parking at the Expo Center is $8.00


~Melissa

1 comment:

  1. I love Christmas Bazaars too. I am usually a vendor at them instead of shopping with girlfriends though. Have fun!

    ReplyDelete