Melissa Kaylene: Melissa Kaylene Creations
Image Map

Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Melissa Kaylene Creations









I hope everyone is having a good week! I've been working this week, so I am a little behind on the blogging. Just wanted to share with you some of my new bracelet collections I created, as well as brag about my first Etsy sale! If you remember last month I shared a little bit about my hobby ... if you are interested check out my Etsy page HERE. 
Heading off to work now,....I'll be back ;)

~Melissa

7 comments:

  1. Lovely pieces. I'm not at a place in my budget to buy for myself right now but I pinned several items off your shop. In my experience with my own Etsy shop (http://www.etsy.com/shop/CrittersforCoryn) almost all my sales that are not from people I know are from pinterest. If I see an item I like, even if I don't plan to buy it, I generally pin it to get the shop some more exposure.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your brown bracelet at the top and the green one with the peace sign. Just liked your etsy shop, Love your items xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi - I'm over here from the hop and I have to say I love everything Italian too! New follower too and hope you will stop by as well. I'll be back often to check out more of your items!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on your first Etsy sale! An exciting new beginning!

    ReplyDelete
  5. New follower from find, follow, friday blog hop, would love for you to come by and follow back?
    Erica
    www.ericastartwalking.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh those are super cute girl!!! Very cute blog you have here!!! Following from the blog hop today! Happy Friday to you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love those gorgeous, dark and earthy colors! I'm visiting from the Weekend Blog Walk.

    ReplyDelete